The World is Saved The World is Saved

so, so true

this shit almost made me cry

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Back to back - oooh- belly to belly

That's got to be the most adicting flash i've seen in a long time! watched it five times in a row and I'm ready for more. Excelent music, Really great and fluid animation (great mix of frame by frame and interpolations) creative character design. Overall all my stars are belong to this! lulz.
plus found the easter egg, as an animation student it's great to be able to see you're roughs and stuff. I've got absolutely nothing bad to say about that!

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to intense for words! this is really your best (and funniest one) so far! it deserved the long wait! 5/5
truly a masterpiece

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

dude!

stamper, you're sick! my favourite was El-Cid's XD

Jackie Jackie

gaaah

this was utterly depressing -.- but yet very good

Snowbot Snowbot

just wow...

the animation is great, the music is awesome and the robot is freakin cute!!! great job!

A Big Three Xmas A Big Three Xmas

meh... huh?

I guess the concept's good but I couldn't understand half of it... buy a beter mic man

Asylum 3 Asylum 3

good!

I tink what makes it good is the smooth and natural looking animation. With a more original story and actual drawing rather than sickfigures this would be simply amazing! You have a great talent!keep going

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Oh noes T_T

it can't end like that T__T I wana see the conclusion!!! this was so beautifull! Stupid racism!!!!!!!!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

OMGROFLLOLLMAOWTFBBQSAUCE!!!!!!!!!

that wuz the best awesome EVURRRRR!! XD I literall fell of my chair!